Training at SAW (indoor) – What to expect and how to book
- Book your session using the BookFit App. This will record your attendance, your name and contact details for Test, Trace, Protect
- Complete our symptom check before you train and for every training session. Symptom Checker
- Re-new the medical and consent form. Which indicates that you wish to opt into training at SAW. Junior 18 and under Adult, 19 and over
- Wear your face mask at all times, unless when exercising strenuously
- When you arrive please enter via the main reception and then the squash court entrance.
- Use hand sanitiser thoroughly upon entering and when necessary.
- You will be have your own dedicated training area and own equipment to use throughout the session.
- One set of equipment per person, strictly no sharing of equipment and please ensure social distancing throughout all training sessions
- Please wipe down the equipment you have used with disinfectant provided. Cleaning the equipment thoroughly.
- Exit via the fire doors. Hand sanitise on exit.
Thank you so much for your support while we follow Government guidelines through this time.
Please contact our Coronavirus Officer for further guidance and or concerns. Simon Roach
To opt into a return to training, current and new members must complete a consent and medical form before taking part. Please click on the below.